Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Crystal Gazing and Tea Leaves

Yea, you should have all seen this coming. There's no way that I would've had the commitment to be able to sit down and do this every day. I really do care about the playoffs in both leagues...but since I don't know if anybody else does, I have no motivation to do it everyday.

For today I'll just tell you a few games that I liked the most. I don't know the specific scores though.

The Nets won, which means my pick is headed in the right direction now.

The Cavs lost, which is both surprising and bad, since they are my pick.

And perhaps MOST DEPRESSINGLY...the Red Wings lost in double overtime to drop them 2-1 in the series. It'll be ridiculous if we lose to the Edmonton Oilers...seriously...

And the Pistons play tonight!! GO PISTONS!!

I think I'm going to make a return to the funny/random entries in just a bit. I need to do one to clear my head of all this useless information and humor.

I'm re-reading the entire Harry Potter series...just FYI.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home