Friday, November 18, 2005

Wasting Time

This is a mini-update, not really a post. I AM working on something, but it's not done yet and that's why there's a delay. Which is sad, because I so wanted to at least have something up every Friday. You may be saying "Well Friday isn't over, get going." Well beside telling you to shut up and mind your own bees wax, I would also say that it's national Harry Potter day and I have to coordinate with close affiliates (people I like to call "friends") to go see the movie sometime today.

But I decided to do this mini blurb for 3 reasons:
1) To waste my time
2) More importantly...to waste YOUR time
3) This funny conversation between a friend and me. It was on AIM and it's only 2 messages, but it's funny, I give you my word (which is worth very little btw):

Ragtag0Rian0: the irony of my situation is that i was getting in my car to go to the bookstore and buy a Bible...only to realize I have a flat...what does that mean?
Rampage******: Jesus wants you to walk

I censored part of his screen name because I don't think he wants you bothering him. If you IM'd me on the other hand, I think I could bother you more than you'd bother me. I'd out-bother you in a professional bother-0ff (that word loses it's meaning fast huh? bother bother bother).

And yes, I was going to buy a Bible. I thought it was time I read up on that Heaven and Hell stuff. Mostly this is all because of a book series I'm reading called Left Behind. They're action fantasy books based on end times prophesies from the Book of Revelations. Now that may not sound like your cup of tea, so let me reword it. They're books about massive worldwide EARTHQUAKES...a corrupted, Satanic-worshiping politician who decieves the world populace and takes CONTROL...a group of people against the evil world goverment who are FUGITIVES and SUBVERSIVES...PLAUGES and ASTEROIDS and WATER TURNING TO BLOOD!!!!
(insert dramatic music here)
Everyone likes books about espionage, death, destruction, chaos, and deceit.

And yes, my car has a flat tire. And no, I don't know how to change a tire; it's not something that was ever offered to me to learn, nor did I ever take an interest in learning. If you want, you can feel free to come here right now, get down in the snow, and change it for me. Be my fucking guest.

Stop reading.

- Rian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home